Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Lady in Red

Just before pushback from the gate in Los Angeles, an elderly woman of about 75 years of age stepped into the flight deck and said that she had something important to say.  She proceeded to tell us that in her lifetime she had been married to two pilots (yes, I asked if they were at the same time) and that she had many sexual experiences while flying.  She was dressed in red, all red, even had a red beret on.  She told us about the time that she was having a “lovemaking” encounter while flying on a commercial aircraft many years ago.  According to her in the middle of this act, the airplane suddenly encountered strong turbulence.  The turbulence greatly enhanced the physical encounter and it was one of her more memorable moments.  I told her that if I was 30 years younger I would be all over her.  She smiled and said “I’ll be in seat 6C”, turned around and went to her seat.  Unfortunately this incident was witnessed by the lead flight attendant, the gate agent, and my copilot.  I didn’t hear the end of it until we parked at the gate at JFK.  That is what I like about this job; you just never know who is going to show up.  Be safe, FlyGuy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very lucky man,doing what you love and it shows.
Thanks

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story ... especially the part aout turbulence. In fact, I think it's the first story aout the subject that highlights its "positive" aspects.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... or should I say its "upside".

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home